Our Sacramento wrongful death lawyers understand that the unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially if his or her life was taken due to the carelessness or negligence of an individual, company or product. At Cutter Law P.C., we understand that no amount of financial compensation will ever compare to having a loved one back, but seeking justice through a wrongful death lawsuit can provide closure and financial security for the family.
Our Sacramento Wrongful Death Attorneys Can Help With A Wide Variety Of Cases
Regardless of the cause of death, our wrongful death lawyers in Sacramento are always standing by to help. We provide quality representation in wrongful death cases caused by many factors, including:
- Auto accidents
- Elder abuse and nursing home negligence
- Medical malpractice and medical or surgical errors
- Defective products and dangerous pharmaceuticals
- Violent acts
- Workplace accidents
What Can A Sacramento Wrongful Death Case Do For Me?
What can a Sacramento wrongful death lawyer do for you? We can help you with:
- Economic damages:
- The financial support that the deceased would have provided in the future
- The loss of benefits that the plaintiff would have expected to receive from the deceased victim
- Funeral and burial expenses
- The reasonable value of household services that the deceased would have provided
- Noneconomic damages:
- Loss of love, affection, companionship and moral support
- In cases involving children who survive the death of a parent, the loss of training and guidance
Depending on various factors, including whether the victim had a will or trust, a wrongful death claim may be brought by the deceased individual's spouse, children and parents or by the administrator of the estate.
Contact An Experienced Sacramento Wrongful Death Lawyer
With over 40 years of combined legal experience, the Sacramento personal injury lawyers at Cutter Law P.C. have won and recovered millions in settlements and verdicts for families that have been stricken by grief over the loss of a loved one.
If you have lost a loved one due to the negligence of an individual, company or product, give the wrongful death lawyers at Cutter Law P.C. a call today. We will ensure that you understand your rights, and because we are a contingency-based firm, there is never an upfront cost to you. We front all costs to prosecute a claim and only get paid if we win a monetary recovery.
Give us a call toll free at 888-285-3333 or fill out the contact form below.