People's bodies are no match for oncoming vehicles weighing a ton or more. Two common results of motor vehicles are compression fractures and limb amputation. At Cutter Law P.C., we have a track record of obtaining full monetary compensation for these destructive and life-changing injuries.
We work with seriously damaged joints — shoulder, hip, neck, back, arm, hand, foot and ankle. We understand the relative seriousness of these kinds of breaks:
- Compression fractures, occurring when vertebrae are crushed
- Displaced fractures, when the bone breaks in two and the two parts separate from each other
- Open fractures, when the bone juts out of the skin
- Transverse fractures, when the broken piece of bone is at a right angle to the main part of the bone
- Oblique fractures, when the break has a curved pattern
- Comminuted fractures, when the bone splinters into pieces
- Buckled fractures, when the ends of a bone are driven into each other
Maximum Compensation For Injured Californians
Our lawyers handle cases in which limbs are partially or completely amputated. Our goal is to properly evaluate how this violent injury will alter the way you live your life and obtain sufficient money to pay your bills.
We invite you to call our attorneys in Sacramento or Oakland to discuss the best way for you to be compensated for broken bones, amputations and other losses. Call us at 888-285-3333 or email us with your questions.