The lawyers at Cutter Law P.C. have an enthusiasm for justice, seeking solutions for every kind of injury. This section details some of the many situations our attorneys deal with every day:
- When is an injury considered catastrophic?
- Injuries to the brain and spinal cord
- Compression fractures and other serious injuries to the limbs
- Soft-tissue injuries: sprains, strains and other medium-serious conditions
- Foot, ankle and knee injuries
- Fatal injuries/wrongful death
- Back injuries
- Loss of vision or hearing
- Injuries to the shoulders and hips
- Burns and disfigurement
- Injuries occurring on another party's property (slip-and-falls)
- Injuries occurring while in a professional's care
- Injuries occurring in a nursing home or assisted living facility
- Injuries occurring at the hands of law enforcement
Maximum Compensation For Injured Californians
If you have been seriously injured in Sacramento or Oakland, you don't have to settle for "just another injury firm." Look for the experience and knowledge of a team that sets the pace for the practice of injury law nationwide.
We are experienced in every kind of serious injury. Call us in Sacramento at 888-285-3333 or email us any question you have.